|by Susan M Omand, Omand Original, All Rights Reserved|
Subscribe via RSS, or download the episode directly.
What Had Happened Was is a grumpyhawk collective podcast co-hosted by grumpyhawk (that would be me) and Benjamin Combs. In this "week-in-review style" show, we cover and comment on stories with a tech, science, weird, or strange sort of angle. Visit grumpyhawk.com to see and hear more from the collective.
Hello people of the internet! Today grumpyhawk and Benjamin Combs are talking about China collecting body parts from prisoners and how that will now be optional, Snowden denies giving sensitive information to the Guardian, Arkansas bill limiting body modification goes to the State House of Representatives, Time Warner Cable offering antennae to their customers as a way to alleviate the CBS situation, Marvel to bring superhero-themed road show to the US next year, and Ben Affleck as the new Batman. All on today's episode, The pop culture edition.
- China says it will stop harvesting organs from prisoners
- Snowden denies being source of The Independent's "NSA leak" story exposing UK base
- Senate Passes Bill That Bans Certain Tattoos, Body Markings
- Time Warner Cable offers free antennas, Best Buy credit to customers caught in CBS blackout
- Marvel to bring superhero-themed road show to the US next year
- Ben Affleck is the next Batman